Saturday, August 7, 2010

Special Treatment

woah! first ever poem ko ito. at di ko alam kung paano ako humantong dito. ang alam ko lang naman pang-short story lang ang level ko. haha!
Yeah I know you're going to ask, "who's that you?" ang masasagot ko na lamang ay hindi pwede. ako at ako lang ang makakaalam at dalawang pang tao. bukod dun wala na. haha!
wishing that person could read this one:

When the sun have started to shine, I think of you
But unhappily you'll never know about it
How I imagine us sitting near the bayou
With that I am so satisfied that I can't eat

Your gentle touch has invaded my loving heart
The sweetness of your scent is what I want to breath
Your magnificent smile is set as my eyes' art
When I hear your voice you make my heart on fast beat

Have you seen my special treatment only for you?
If not, I hope that at least you felt all of it
But if you can't, I'll do all the things I should do
Just to make you smile and make you dance on your feet

Deep in my thoughts I have cared for you secretly
Countless nights I have wondered how deeply you sleep
I always wanted to be on your side to see
Your own beauty that I always cherish to keep

Every moment that you are far away from me
I always pray to god to protect you because
I fear that I might lose you for eternity
Oh dear! How did you make me want the time to pause?

I do not know how I should end this poem for you
I do not even know if I can stop this thing
All I know is that I don't want you to feel blue
And I want you to know that you're my everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment